KAREN:Hello,Linda! Nice to speak to you! How are you? And how is Ken?
卡伦:你好,琳达!很高兴和你通话!你好吗?肯好吗?

 

KAREN:Yes,I’m very busy, too.It’s Lucy’s music lesson at half past six.I’m sorry, but I can’t talk now.
卡伦:是的,我也很忙。露西的音乐课在6点半开始。很抱歉,我现在不能再说了。

 

KAREN:Come on,Lucy! Your music lesson is at half past six,and it’s a quarter to six now! What’s the problem?
卡伦:快点儿,露西!你的音乐课是6点半,现在已经5点45了!出什么事了?

 

LUCY:I can’t find my music book.
露西:我找不到音乐书了。

 

KAREN:Oh dear! I’m sorry,Linda.I must go! Can I call you at half past nine?
卡伦:噢,天哪!很抱歉,琳达。我必须得走了!我9点半再打电话给你好吗?

 

LUCY:Mum! I must find my book!
露西:妈妈!我必须找到我的书!

 

KAREN:Thanks,Linda.Bye! Now,Lucy,look in your schoolbag.
卡伦:谢谢,琳达!再见!好吧,露西,看看你的书包。

 

LUCY:It isn’t there.
露西:不在这里。

 

KAREN:Are you sure?
卡伦:你确定吗?

 

LUCY:Yes,Mum.Look! Oh!Here it is!
露西:是的,妈妈。看!噢!在这里!

 

KAREN:What’s a surprise! Please hurry up,Lucy! It’s six o’clock.
卡伦:好一个意外!快点儿,露西!已经6点了!

 

LUCY:It’s OK,Mum. I’m ready. Can we go now,please?
露西:好的,妈妈。我准备好了。请问我们可以走了吗?
DAISY: What time is it?
几点了?

 

NINA: It’s four O’clock.
4点了。

 

DAISY: Four O’clock! Gee,I’m hungry!
4点了啊,天啦,我饿了。

 

NINA: I am.too!
我也饿了。

 

DAISY: OK.Thank you,Nina.We can finish now.There’s some food on the table over there.Let's eat.
好了,谢谢你,妮娜, 那边桌子上有食物,我们吃吧。

 

NINA: Daisy, I can look, but I can't eat.
黛茜,我能看,但我不能吃。

 

DAISY: Why not? You're tired. You're hungry. You can eat. What's the problem?
为什么不能?你累了,你饿了,你能吃,还有什么问题?

 

NINA: Food is the problem.
食物就是问题。

 

DAISY: Come on,Nina! You must eat! There are lots of good things here.There’s some fish,and some salad. And there are some hot dishes,too.
的了,妮娜,你必须得吃,那边有好多吃的东西,有鱼,有沙拉,还有热菜。

 

NINA: I can drink some water,but I mustn’t eat.I can’t eat and be beautiful.
我可以喝点水,但是我不可以吃东西,吃了就不漂亮了。

 

DAISY: Nonsense,Nina! You are beautiful.
胡说,妮娜,你很漂亮。

 

NINA: Thank you, Daisy. Maybe I can eat a peach.
谢谢,黛茜,或许我可以吃个桃子。

 

DAISY: Maybe you can eat lots of peaches ! Now, honey, please help yourself!
或许你可以多吃几个桃子,来吧,亲爱的,随便吃。
Flora:Watch this, Lucy! I can balance on this ball! Can you do it?
弗洛拉: 看这个,露西!我能在这个球上保持平衡,你能做到吗?

 

Lucy: I can try.
露 西: 我可以试试。

 

Lucy: Oh, yes!I can balance on a ball as well.It’s easy! Look at us, Vikki!
露 西: 噢,是的!我也能在球上保持平衡。这很简单!看我们,薇姬!

 

Flora: Look at me now, Lucy! I’m on my knees! Can you balance like this?
弗洛拉: 现在看我,露西!我用膝盖跪着!你能像这样保持平衡吗?

 

Lucy: Yes, I can do that, too. It’s fun!
露 西: 是的,我也可以那样做。真有趣!

 

Flora: Come on, Vikki! Can you balance on a big ball like us?
弗洛拉: 来吧,薇姬!你能像我们一样在一个大球上保持平衡吗?

 

Vikki: No, I can’t. You’re both good at gymnastics,but I’m useless. I can’t do it.
薇 姬: 不,我不能。你们都很擅长体操,但是我很差劲。我做不到。

 

Lucy: Never mind, Vikki! You can do Maths and Music and I can’t! I’m useless at Maths.
露 西: 不要紧,薇姬!你的数学和音乐很好,而我就做不到!我在数学方面很差劲。

 

Flora: And you can take a photo of us! Come on! Take a photo on your mobile.
弗洛拉: 你可以给我们拍张照片!来吧!用你的手机拍张照片。

 

Vikki: OK.Ready? One, two, three! Smile, please!
薇 姬: 好的。准备好了吗?一、二、三!笑一笑!
William: Let’s cook dinner, Robert. You can help me. Give me some rice, please. There’s some rice in that jar. Put some water in the pan, and pass me a knife, please.
我们来做饭吧,罗伯特,你来帮忙我吧,给我点米,米在哪个罐子里。在平底锅里放点水,然后把刀递给我。

 

Robert: Which one?
哪把刀?

 

William: That one on the table.
桌子上的那把。

 

Robert: OK, Dad. Here it is.
好的,爸爸,给你。

 

William: Chop two onions, please.
切两个洋葱。

 

Robert: OK, Dad. Chop two onions…
好的,爸爸,切两个洋葱....

 

William: Is there a big spoon over there?
那边有个大勺子吗?

 

Robert: Yes, Dad.
是的,爸爸。

 

William: Pass me the big spoon, please.
把那个大勺子给我。

 

Robert: I can’t get a spoon and chop an onion, Dad!
爸爸我不能又切洋葱又拿勺子。

 

William: You’re right. What about some plates?
说的对,那边有盘子吗?

 

Robert: Dad, there are some plates on the shelf. There are some knives, some forks and some spoons in the drawer. And my hands are wet.
爸爸,架子上有盘子。抽屉里还有刀叉和汤匙。我的手湿了。

 

William: You see, Robert, men can cook, too. Perhaps we can open a restaurant!
你看,罗伯特,男人也可以做饭,也许我们可以开家饭馆。

 

Robert: Oh, yeah!
额,可能吧......
Daisy: Oh, Jack! Isn’t this fun? Can you believe it? We’re all together on the London Eye!
黛 西: 噢,杰克!这多有趣啊!你能相信吗?我们一起在伦敦眼上了。

 

Jack: Yes, honey. Isn’t it great? Look, Claire!That’s the River Thames.
杰 克: 是的,亲爱的。太棒了!看,克莱尔!那是泰晤士河。

 

Claire: Yes, Dad. Isn’t it grey?
克莱尔: 是的,爸爸。它是灰色的?

 

Daisy: Well, grey and silver!It’s beautiful. Look at all the bridges!
黛 西: 是灰色和银色的!它很漂亮。看看所有这些桥!

 

Claire: Hey, Mom, I can see Tower Bridge.It’s open!
克莱尔: 嘿,妈妈,我能看见塔桥。它是开着的!

 

Jack: Is it really? Pass me the binoculars!
杰 克: 真的吗?把望远镜给我!

 

Jack: Can you see any ships there?
杰 克: 你能看到那里有轮船吗?

 

Claire: I can see one. There are some boats, too.
克莱尔: 我可以看到一艘。还有几只小船。

 

Daisy: Look, Jack!o That’s Westminster Bridge down there. There are some people on the bridge.
黛 西: 看,杰克!下面那里是威斯敏斯特桥。桥上有一些人。

 

Jack: There are some cars and buses, too.
杰 克: 还有一些轿车和公共汽车。

 

Claire: Hey, Dad! That’s Big Ben! It’s twelve o’clock!
克莱尔: 嘿,爸爸!那是大本钟! 12 点了!

 

Daisy: Ding-dong, ding-dong; Ding-dong, ding-dong! Oh, Jack! Isn’t London just great?
黛 西: 叮—咚,叮—咚,叮—咚,叮—咚! 噢,杰克!伦敦太棒了!